Huge cloud of burnt coolant. Any ideas?

91BLOWNSC

Alright guys, I have been on the sccoa for a while and I am not on my second SC a 95 5-speed. Well I was running it last night and got on it through a few gears and it started to really spit and sputter when it got to about high 3k low 4k on the tach. I didn't think anything of it really because it had been running slightly rough. Well I let off and coast for a bit and go to turn and she acts like she wants to stall...and then does. From underneath the car (not entirely sure where) huge amount of white burnt coolant (i know the smell) came from under the car. It doesnt' even seem possibile it came from the tailpipes because it was spewing even still after the car shut off. I am now going to try to determine whether it actually is the HG's or not. But I want to without having to start the car (obviously). I bent the rods on my other SC like that. So is there any way other than maybe removing the spark plugs and turning it over to see if coolant comes out or checking the oil. I beleive the oil was fine but im going to check it in the morning. Also the car seems to peg the boost gauge rather easily at 15 PSI right from a stand still punch. It has to be somewhere around 17 PSI I would imagine and it has kooks headers and a full custom exhaust system that flows excellent. Its modded pretty well but even I think thats a little to much. Any thoughts would be appreciated thanks!

sound slike your water pump took a crap on you. Go checxk your oil via the dipstick. check id it is milky with coolant. Otherwise look directly at the front lower part of the engine where the water pump is.

sputtering sound like it may be a gasket...When my bro blew his gaskets on his N/A bird It smoked up the whole block in about a second..Check yer oil to start

Back