Bouwmeester!

• Thread starter Kick Ass Kolenc
  • Start date
K

Kick Ass Kolenc

Bouwmeester!

hey...here's what the peoples at the stereo place said botu everything i emailed them...including the price for that cd player.

FIRST OF ALL THE PICTURE DIDNT WORK, THE PANASONIC MP3 LOADED DECK IS THE DX572 AT 400.00 AND THE JVC KD99 AT 500.00. YOUR ECLIPSE 5440 IS PROBABLY WORTH AROUND 150.00-200.00 HAVE A GOOD DAY

So yeah 150-200, we'll say i guess 150 for you, cause that's what i already told you. Part from that...if you happen to go down to that place...please have a look at those players, i dunno if thats their regular price, or my price.

here's a link to the second player ($500.)
www.jvc.ca/en/consumer/product-detail.asp?model=KD-SH99

and here's the second:
www.prodcat.panasonic.com/shop/NewDesign/ModelTemplate.asp?ModelId=13274&show_all=false&product_exists=True&active=1&ModelNo=CQ-DFX572U&CategoryId=2474

Re: Bouwmeester!

hmm thinkin about that...it's pretty well the more expensive one or nothing. But hmm hopefully my price is better!

oh and incase bouwmeester doesn't want it, does anyone else want a cd player? eclipse 5440, it's a solid deck, awesome sound quality, rotary nob, dual preouts, and yeah sold for 480CA brand new i think, back 3 years go anyways or so.

$150? Yah, I'll prolly take it, I will tell you for sure when I see you grad weekend

you're gonna make me wait that long?

ok not that i'm try'n to say anything...but you're deciding whether i get a new cd player or not. And i'll most likely cry if you don't take it...may even drive my car off a cliff thus plunging to my death.

But yeah...take your time!

life would be easier if you did heh. Then hmm i can spend more money i don't have. wooooo that'll be fun.

Hrm, how bout if I don't take it, you don't drive your car off the clfif and you just plunge over? :p

That way I get the stereo for free afterwards, heh

Just kidding, but I prolly will take it

aight sounds good then... the second part i mean

Back