What exhaust? Brand and Where?

Dahoopd

Ok, I want to order my exhaust so I can do the head gasket and everything at one time. All I have is MM&FF mags. Where do I look. Can you give me the skinny on What to get complete. I dont want that rice burner sound. After having 3 86GT's I like the throaty sound flow master makes. If its possible out of a V6. I couldn't find a thread in the FAQ.

My sc has a pretty throaty sound, it doesn't sound ricy at all. I have basically the scp exhaust but I had it made at a custom shop around town here in md. I just have the magnaflow resinator, no mufflers(thought it probably needs them).

You could also do a search also to find out what other people have done. I would suggest getting your manifolds ported out. Get some down tubes with or without high fllow cats ( depending on your local area laws on cats). Definantly get a bigger resonator like a magnaflow. Many suggest not to remove the resonator because it sounds like crap. As far as mufflers go, it just depends your taste. Dynomax, flowmaster, and magnaflow all are good brands. Chack out http://www.datarecall.net/~tbird88/4sale1.htm for some good exhaust deals.

Back