Dyno Days in East Tennessee

Super XR7

Needing three more people for the dyno days in Charleston, TN (just outside Chattanooga,TN) on Saturday July 26th. Jerry from Superchips will be there to dyno tune your cars and is a expert with the ford cars. Please contact ROBERT COLLINS collinz5@bellsouth.net to set up a appointment.

Super XR7

I thought there would be more interest in this. But here is some more info:
Cost with chip would be $300 plus $75 for the dyno or $150 for us with a EEC programmable tuner board plus $75 for the dyno.

Super XR7

Thanks to all who signed up, it appears that the schedule is full minus one slot 6:00-7:00 PM. We start at 7:00 AM and go thru 9:00 PM!

Super XR7

This must be happing at InTune Performance and Scott? They did my gear, seems like a good place, kinda out in the sticks even for us Tennesseers.... ;)

SCme said:
This must be happing at InTune Performance and Scott? They did my gear, seems like a good place, kinda out in the sticks even for us Tennesseers.... ;)

Yes that is the place, I have never been there but very excited about getting this done. The actual tuner will be Jerry Robesky (i butcherd the last name) of Superchips Custom Tuning. He is supposed to be very good.

Super XR7

Back