Texas t-bird parts

blackstallion94

I am looking at ordering some parts form texas thunderbirds but i havent been able to find and address so i am asking if any of you have his address. I am also asking if any of you would rather have headers or ported echaust manifolds dollar per horsepower which is more worth it. Thanks for any help.

Headers are not worth the money IMO...I don't even consider it to be arguable...TBird88 "Wynne""Texas Thunderbirds" is a great guy to deal with and does brilliant work. You can't go wrong...

Brad

This is not the classifieds section and stepping over other vendors in such a matter is very unproffessional. Lets remain ethical gentlemen, please clean up the thread before Duffy or George get to it.

Paul

blackstallion94 said:
I am also asking if any of you would rather have headers or ported echaust manifolds dollar per horsepower which is more worth it.

Hopefully you see the link above for Wynn at Texas Thunderbirds. Personally I'd rather spend money on some head work rather than on headers. So for me ported exhaust manifolds would be a better investment.

You can really do the work yourself to port the manifolds. It takes time and patience, but it's possible (Thus all the people that are doing it.) if you have the proper tools.

I think if I was buying some ported headers.That T-BIRD 88 has the
best complete system to sell.With the nice clean surface for coating,bolts,nuts,ect.

Its nice to see some pictures of parts ,and SCers tring to help
each other out.

I agree with MIKE.The headers are cheaper to do.But ported heads
would show the most horse power gain.But the ported heads cost
a lot more.I would vote that you do both,headers and heads.

RANDY

Last edited:
Back