check engine light came on....

B

Brad

check engine light came on....

so, i check it and yep!!! engine is still there - so im thinking " why did the stupid light come on ???" lol :| thank you, thank you, im here alllll week, folks!

*ahem* actually my check engine light did come on.... and the engine hesitated rather violently several times, then the light went out.... GAH!!! this has been happening the last 3 days....

this isnt happening under boost or anything, just cruisin along normally :(

check engine light

sorry to tell ya but thats what mine was doing when the ignition control modual was starting to go fubar, but you might also check you crank sensor

brad

had the same thing happen and it was the dis do the easiest first the dis . try another one first and go from there.

Re: brad

k.. most likely DIS then.... its going to the shop to see if they can pull any codes anyways..

does anyone know where I can find a spare DIS module?

Re: check engine light came on....

Maybe its an 02 sensor problem? Same thing happened to me when I first got my car

Re: check engine light came on....

I had a fluxing capacitor by the DIS module go bad once also

Re: Weathermen are a non-prophet society !

Brad, I've got a good used DIS'er if ya need it...
make sure that's it though would be my sugg, since
u can play with these darn sensors til the cows
come home before u narrow down the prob with
these electronic engines...lol-x2 !!! Peace, virgil

Virgil,
If you're DIS is from 89-93,that's not gonna help Brad at all cause the 94-95 has different DIS.Just clearing up something.Sorry Brad,i just sold the last one.I'll keep my eye's open.

HAHAHa Flux capacitor, like in Back to the FUture,, you plan on going back in time Raj.

Yes, Miles, thanks!
Brad: Check with Jerome if nobody else has...

Back