SC Shootout - Pre-register now....

XR7 Dave

Hey guys, we made this event close specifically so you could attend, so get off your lazy butts and pre-register!! LOL So far we have one (1) Canadian pre-registered and he wasn't even sure. :(

What is the word here?????

SC Shootout Pre-registration

Dave, thanks for the heads-up on this. I'll make it a sticky for a while, as I know that some of the SCCoO guys only look at our own chapter forum, and may not have seen your post on the non-tech board.

cheers,
Ed N.

Jason Wild said:
I thought we had Myself and Sean as well some unknow person. :D

Bill doesn't count since he is only spectating. :p Plus he's a wus for not driving his car. Am I good at reading between the lines or what??? :D

XR7 Dave said:
Bill doesn't count since he is only spectating. :p Plus he's a wus for not driving his car. Am I good at reading between the lines or what??? :D

If I'm racing my car, then I think we can convince Bill to race his car, even if it isn't as fast then as it is right now. In fact, we might have a lot of fun racing against each other and being a little more evenly matched.

Best regards,

Sean

I see that George has put an annoucement at the top of the forums about this event now, so I'm going to "unstick" it.

cheers,
Ed N.

Back