Who wants to race me???

XR7 Dave

Here's the time, here's the place. Bring it or you're a wuss!!!

SC Shootout Pre-registration

Seriously guys, if you are interested in an opportunity to not only race on one of the fastest tracks in the county but to get in as many passes as you want on a well prepped track, this is the time and place!

Not only that but there will be a Dyno competition as well included in your registration fees - that's a $65 value all by itself. You can't lose.

Take the time to pre-register so that we can lock in the program for the weekend and use your pre-registered numbers to attract some really great prize purses. Now is the time. You snooze, you lose!

my friend wants to know if he can be the announcer(announcing the names of racers and their cars as they line em up).

thanks

Andy 94SC said:
Would I be allowed to enter the supercoupe pick up truck version? :D

I'll run ya, but not at the shootout. I don't think your "truck version" will pass tech. :p

July 15th is the pre-registration deadline. If you think you will make it, pre-register and lock in your $65 rate. You can pay later but you gotta speak up now!

After July 15th it goes up to $75. Remember, this included BOTH track entry AND dyno competition.

anyone from minnesota going??? my friend and i might go, just wondering if anyone else from here is going, and would want to tag along with us for the drive if we decide to go, this sounds like a kick a$$ event.

Damon

IHRA safety rules apply at this track. You can go as quick as 11.500 without a cage. Go any quicker without one and your disqualified from eliminations.

David

I take it that's your way of saying that you won't be there??
Where did you get that from? I still plan to be there.

I'm just dropping a hint about my plans for this week.

Read between the lines. ;)

Might not be the same as up in canada eh, but down here in pa, if you run anything quicker than a 12.ooo w/out a cage, you can be tossed off of a track... wait... IHRA... n/m

jOe

Dave,

Did you get my pre-registration??? I did that like a week or two ago?! I'm still planning to be there.

Best regards,

Sean

Might not be the same as up in canada eh, but down here in pa, if you run anything quicker than a 12.ooo w/out a cage, you can be tossed off of a track... wait... IHRA... n/m
So what does that mean exactly?

They lift your car off the track with a crane, and toss it into a field?

I don't think I can take that kind of risk.

Sorry Dave...I guess I can't go.

SeanMatteson said:
Dave,

Did you get my pre-registration??? I did that like a week or two ago?! I'm still planning to be there.

Best regards,

Sean

Sean, I got yours ok....now for the rest of you hosers...

Back