Tbird88, still up for sat.?

PearlBird

Just wondering if you were still up for working on my car sat. Also did you get that raised top completed?

Well, something came up and I won't be able to come to koko's on sat. But I may be able to do it monday some time? My dad said I gotta run cats, so If you can order me two of the cheapest ones you sell off your website I can pay for those and the resonator next time I see you. Shoot me an email at polarismagnum4x4@hotmail.com if you could do it monday, and if not, which day would bo good for you?

biting my tongue

PearlBird said:
Well, something came up and I won't be able to come to koko's on sat. But I may be able to do it monday some time? My dad said I gotta run cats, so If you can order me two of the cheapest ones you sell off your website I can pay for those and the resonator next time I see you. Shoot me an email at polarismagnum4x4@hotmail.com if you could do it monday, and if not, which day would bo good for you?
The phone at Koko's still works. I'm up to my neck in diff mounts and other work, a serious deposit of some kind on all this stuff is in order if you want dibs. Top is just about done, coming out a lot nicer than I thought it would.

'bird

Back