which tuner

racebronco2

i will be looking to buy an eec tuner but since i have no knowledge of which one to buy i would like the eec gurus to give me the plus and minus of each one, where should i buy it from , which supplier has the best support .... i don't have a sc but i did put the blower on a bronco2 and will be running about 10psi so i bought a 89 sc eec computer and wiring harness

http://www.imagestation.com/member/?name=racebronco2 ..you can see pictures ... but for some reason the 4.0 are not putting out hp figures as the sc's are. the heads are the limiting factor .... the engines were never meant to be high hp motors .... the sohc would be a better choice but they do not have very many aftermarket parts .... maybe with the new mustang comes out more parts might be available.... but since i already many parts for the 4.0 i am now going with a turbo ... my b2 is uuuglyyyy .... 88 tempo front end... 4" fender flairs, 12 wide slick front and rear .... no top-roadster now... cadillac tail lights ... 8 point roll bar... soon to have an sc eec ...

Back