How's this...

91 XR7

How's this...

Even thou it'll be a beach to keep everyone together, a cruise to Squimish/whistler area.. i know this has been THOUGHT of, but really doing it..

* Meet at a certain location at a certain time..
* Chat, take pictures, eat (for those of us that bring picnic type foods) and so forth
* Just enjoy the Scenry and the winding roads, even if yah held back by `OH MY GOD my car is gonna flip going around this corner' type slow pokes <WHOM also usually puts the pedal to the floor when the lane divides into 2, even if yah still going around decent curves>
* Do a cruise back to N-van `together'
* Dinner/what not

i think just pick a day/time.. and just say `if you can make it, great, if not, to bad ' :) You can't make everyone happy :) and the whole..

OR If not a meet, can have a PK type thing happen, a bunch get together, cruise up for brunch/lunch/dinner , then head back (which i'm more then willing to do too)

and for my car...

H&R springs
Poly front bushings
Kenny Brown front strut brace
1.125" or 1.25" rear sway bar

think that be a good starting point in the suspension rebuild?

OH forgot, Skid pads :)

Re: and for my car...

dunno bout the second post there KEv.

But I love the idea of the first one, and yeah, if u can come fine if not forgetaa about it. This kinda trip is actually the kind that we can do more then 1 time, so if someone misses it, it can be done again. The scenry is so awesome asis the drive, i would be mreo then willing to do it more then once.

And i like the idea of having a lunch cruising and coming home for a dinner. Would be a whole lotta fun!!

Well i work on a place..

Maybe next weekend i do a cruise up there.. Hmm wonder if i can find someone to go with me.. Hmm chances are no:) Me plus the Sea-to-Sky?? Not a good mixture ;)

Re: Well i work on a place..

If I am not working KEv, I'll go with you

Re: Well i work on a place..

Well me and or bill will try to set something up, May head up that way next week or the one after and see..

and Bill.. If you bring the women, you can truely come then, asian Prefered ;)

Re: Some days we're a pigeon, others, the statue (!)

So, will the "real" reason please stand up? (!!)

Obviously, it's a gender ride thingie....(!) so I'll let
youse guyers gusher over it.....heh-heh....and I'll
just follow at a distance either in my wolf pack or
my bike, depending on mood, wheather, and if
Jason comes along in his awesome two-tone rod...!

Ride To Whistler

was up i nwhistler today for work, great day for driving, tooo bad it wasn;t in my car.

KEv, I'll talk to later bout some of my ideas, i think we could get something decent happening ther for sure.

and asian women.........no problems :rollin:

well

LOL i'll be up for the drive if Frankinstang is done by then. I'd like to drive it under better cercumtances then last time (remember the vacume leak/bitchy GF/snowing/bald tires) im still amased that the car didn't slide off into a vally.

Plus i wanna see the scenery this time not like last time lol too busy tryin not to die then :)

Ray

Virgil:
Real reason? we both like asian females.. and since bill and I are some what doing this.. thought of making the trip a little more fun with some nice hot asian females ;)

Also i just seen Jasons bike just this weekend.. SWEET!!!! Awesome, simply awesome :)

Bill;
Wish i had one of those chat thingys :) hmmm i do have IRC :) i know `out of date' :)

Ray B.;
heh, and i have to see this 'stang of yours :)

i could always get irc, and we could try it out

Hmm didn't `scconw' have a chat room? not in IRC <or maybe?>

Kev, lets stop making any plans bout this here on the BBS.

FINE! be that way... :)

Back