Clogged Vac. Hose ??????

SuperCoupe007

Hey gusy when i turn on the climate control to "Vent", "Norm A/C", "Max A/C", "Floor", etc, etc, on my 94 Mustang 3.8L , the air only comes out as if it was set on "Defrost", I pulled the control unit and everything is connected.. The fan speed knob works and so does the "cold/hot" knob.. anybody got any tips ?????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

look for a vac hose under the hood,passenger side , running to the vacumm tee behind the intake plenumn by the fire wall for cracks or being out right disconnected

pull the one off behind the intake and suck on it.. have someone inside the car push the A/C buttons and listen for any doors moving around inside the case. If it won't hold air, you have a crack somewhere in a line or one of the case valves has a ruptured diaphragm.

Last edited:
SWEEEEEET !!!! I found the problem, one of the hoses cracked right at a vac. distributor. As i wiggled it it just fell off. So i took off the piece that brook off, and pushed the unbroken part in.. Now it works like a charm... THANKS GUYS...... :) :)

Back