If it isn't one thing, then it's another....

SC90_Pete

So as of late my 90 SC has been running slow. I used to be able to do a burn out with my stock 90 and now I can't even get the rears to chirp. I'm still running the stock plugs and wires and she has 66,000 miles so a buddy and I are changing them tomorrow. I'm also getting a brand new exhaust including downtubes w/ high-flow cats and catback exhaust all from scp. If the car still isn't back to what it used to be then I'm going to be replacing the fuel filter and checking for pinched lines. If that doesn't work, I don't know what I'm going to do....

Anyway, my new problem is a squeeky suspension. When I drive slow I can hear something squeeking as my wheels turn. Does anyone have any idea what this could be, sorry about the vague discription. Also when I have the wheel turned all the way to a certain direction I hear a knock, what gives??? Thanks in advance.... -Pete

my car got real slow it was damper pully broke and it had no wobble it just turned enough to run like junk and squeeking was upper balljionts going bad i had to replace

re-squeak

It could be your brake pads they have tab that will squeal when your brakes need changed. My sc slowed down some and changing the fuel fillter plugs and wires. It solved my problems good luck!

Back