Blower took a ****, help!?

getblown

Today i started DailyDriver after leaving work, and i can hear the blower rotors clackin' together. If im right, this means that my blower is toast, or needs a severe rebuild. Yes its the stock 107k factory m90... never changed it always checked the SC fluid and it is still full.

I guess my real question is, Do i want to buy a new blower, rebuild this one or, is there a 3rd option???

Now mind you i dont have all sorts of money so anybody willing to help out let me know, BUT i just need some suggestions and if you have a price on hand, just let me know thanks for the help in advance

jOe

Might be the coupler.

Talk to Tbrid88, he sells the coupler and a rebuild kit for the snout.

Jerry

Wynn (Tbird88) sells the coupler too? I dont remember seeing it in his page, but then again i havent checked it recently. All i remember he sold was the rebuild kit but w/o the coupler

be careful with that one... Not trying to scare you, but my SC HAD, what i thought to be, the same problem, when i owned it. It ended up being a rod bearing. You could put your hand ontop of the blower while it was idling, and it honestly felt like the blower. just my two cents

Matt SC ESC said:
be careful with that one... Not trying to scare you, but my SC HAD, what i thought to be, the same problem, when i owned it. It ended up being a rod bearing. You could put your hand ontop of the blower while it was idling, and it honestly felt like the blower. just my two cents

Im almost 100% positive that its not the motor, just rebuilt less than 3k... and is there a good place to see an exploded view of the Blower?

jOe

Back