Well I've gone and done it now!!

S

SweetnLow91

Well I've gone and done it now!!

Today, I had my second interview at Coastal Pacific Aviation at Abbotsford airport, and as the two chief pilots said to me "You better start saving for September." I walked away from the interview feeling as if I was at home!

So with the final stages of my Transport Canada Medical being uncompleted due to appointments in May and June, I will be attending the Univercity College Of the Fraser Valley.
After 4 years dedicating myself to my studies, I will graduate with a degree and a comercial pilots license!!!

So now I am back working two jobs as of next week, one full time at beamriders, and the other at save-on nights and weekends

Re: Well I've gone and done it now!!

So no more Sweetnlow91 it will be Sweetnhigh........Ok chicks show Ray how proud you are of him , show him your....... ( o v o ), keep up the good work Ray.

THATS AWESOME

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's awesome news! :)

hey:

whyd you decide on UCFV over OUC and UVIC's programs? Since I have been to both of those schools, i'd say OUC had the edge... Being far out of YVR meant that there were hours of un-interruptted flight to be had, not crossing into anyones airspace...

Either way, start saving those pennies!!!! THat program costs the big $$$.... But im sure you like it... all my pilot buddies seem too..

Re: hey:

because Coastal Pacific Aviation has the top training center in BC and they are only associated with Trinity Western University or UCFV and as seeing how I am not one for church and live about 5 minutes from the airport, I choose UCFV

Back