Palmdale tomorrow 7/10

Tin-Knocker105 said:
who's gonna be there
I'm in, looks like Mandi is sick so she's out. Unless I get up early and get some tuning straightened out with my car, I will be taking hers and not racing. Here is the list at the moment......
  1. Paul IN
  2. Mandi OUT
  3. Anthony IN
  4. Lee IN
  5. Al OUT
  6. Carlos ???
  7. DNA ????
  8. TinKnocker IN

Anyone bringing dry ice? What time is everyone arriving? Site says they start at 9, I am leaving La Habra at 8.

Paul

Crap i let time get away with me. I had schedule to work on the SC tomorrow! Sorry guys i gotta get the turd on the road. Hey TIN what time you heading out ? maybe i can pick up the block from you another day

Looks like Carlos is afraid of that NHRA rule you mentioned Tin :D . Tin, can you bring that block with you and just drain the fluids first? If so, I can bring it back with me and meet with Carlos. Let me know and Ill prepare the trunk.

Paul
562-307-5959

Sorry , but the o' lady's van will be full of SC seats that i'm bringing for a guy who's meeting me there from Ariz. Plus i don't think she would let me haul it in there anyway.
Carlos how about tomorrow to pick it up. When i get home tonight i'll make sure there's no oil in it. If there is i'll just shoot it in the pan and let it out. I'll make sure i miss the crank for ya ;)

Back