clutch??????

B

Brad

clutch??????

has anyone ever heard of a " nevotek " clutch???

i was quoted just ove 300 bucks for a kit, I am just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this brand before...

does anyone have any other suggestions for a clutch that wont cost me thousands???

Re: clutch??????

Centerforce clutches won't cost thousands. I was looking into them on my old car before it got eaten by the big evil truck.

Hey Brad,are you getting Quoted that price for the install aswell?
If not then let me look into a kit price for you at work,cause when they did mine I was quoted $430 for kit and install before they found out a bunch of other shiet wrong with my tranny!(the DanaPak clutch)

you want a clutch? we got clutches....

Dont cheap out brad... you will regret it...

Brad, I did a lot of research on clutches for my probe and I found that the BEST deal is the centerforce dual-friction. Tony is right, if you want to have fun AND piece of mind, don't skimp on the clutches. I may be able to get you a deal from lordco if need be, so give me a shout.

i can get you a deal on putting it in.....

or if your real nice with the cases of beer... i could do it for you on the weekend?

Hey Stephan, I will give you a call. I might might take you up on your offer for a deal on a centerforce.

and Tony, I can be real generous with alcohol, if thats what you want!! :) it would be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks guys!

Back