elec fan ??

jwhit

can anyone tell me where and if there is a fuse for elec fan mine doent seem to have any power going to it
thanks

i cant find any fuse that is labeled for cooling fan on my 1990sc all the fuses in under hood fuse panel are ok could this be on fusable link?? please help

On my '92 I had a broken wire inside the insulation on the "fusible link" near the fuse box under the hood . Be aware the insulation (black) was still intact , but the wire inside was broken . There is a rectangular connector with a large yellow wire at the bottom and a smaller (considerably) black wire coming from the top of the connector , with "fusible link" printed on one of the wires near the connector . The printing was not on the wire that was broken . Happy Hunting.......

Spike31460 said:
On my '92 I had a broken wire inside the insulation on the "fusible link" near the fuse box under the hood . Be aware the insulation (black) was still intact , but the wire inside was broken . There is a rectangular connector with a large yellow wire at the bottom and a smaller (considerably) black wire coming from the top of the connector , with "fusible link" printed on one of the wires near the connector . The printing was not on the wire that was broken . Happy Hunting.......
ok thanks ill check them

Yes, I believe '89-'93 had fusible links and '94/95 have large fuses in the under hood box. You are better off with the link. I re-wired my '94 back to a fusible link after the motor ceased and the fuse location in the box totally fried (wasn't reusable).

Back