amp wiring

Ia92SUPRCUPE

Im having problems running my RCA and remote wires from my cd player to the trunk for my amp. The rear seats dont fold down. Should/could i remove the whole seat, run the wires back to the trunk and then replace the seat?

re

The bottom of the seat comes off very easily, so remove that and then you can fish the wires through.

Push down on the seat with your knee and push it back towards the trunk with your hand at the same time to remove it. There are 2 spots it is connected at.

Just the bottom, it is very easy to do espicially after you do it once. Give me a call if you can't get it, but I will be going to bed shortly after 8.
Julian - 515-290-2296

Just fish them under the remaining seat. You may need to cut a metal coat hanger and use it to fish the wires through.

You should be able to kind of reach you hand/fingers under the bottom of the remaining seat and get them into the trunk.

When I ran my wires, I fished them underneath the backseat like Julian is describing.. After the seat bottom is up, look near the seat belt buckes. There was a small opening that was still large enough for me to get all the wires through.

-Andy "Melon"

Back