As original as possible (ft and rear struts)

Gr8wone

I can't seem to find any elec. struts for my 89 SC, koni, eibach, bilstein, bagged birds, etc. I want the button on the console to work but don't want to pay $$$$$ for OE struts!!!! Gimme some help guys will ya??

We only have shocks on our cars, no struts. You can get Tokico Illumina IIs from www.shox.com and other suppliers. Tokico was the orginal supplier of the shocks for our cars and the Illumina IIs are slightly stiffer than stock, but not by a whole lot!

Other stuff.....

Thanx gldiii.. here's a few more... window motors... seat motors.... sunrf parts.... e-brake cables..... fan relay.... oh yeah...... when the car's hot it won't start cold start no prob.?? ECM??? H2O sensor?? any thoughts yeah she's a work in progress!!!!!!

If you want to save money, you can remove the automatic ride control and use KYB shocks. They are peobably the best for a low price. I don't have experience with them, but to a search and you will find a lot of guys do.

If you want to maintain the ARC you have to use Tokico Illumina IIs or get the OEM shocks.

Jerry

I had the same problem before, if i would drive my car and use a bit of boost, and the engine got hot, and i would turn it off, i would have to wait a while so that it would start up again... I changed the crank sensor and haven't had any problems since... If your upshift light stays on when you crank it, then it'll be the crank that needs to be replaced....

NO light

SuperCoupe007 said:
I had the same problem before, if i would drive my car and use a bit of boost, and the engine got hot, and i would turn it off, i would have to wait a while so that it would start up again... I changed the crank sensor and haven't had any problems since... If your upshift light stays on when you crank it, then it'll be the crank that needs to be replaced....

My upshift light hasn't worked in the year I've owned it?? Any probs with harmonic balancer 007??? I'll look for the sensor!!

NO, no problems with the harmonic balancer. I think your "upshift" light just got burned.. they are easy to replace. u can buy the bulb at any car parts shop, less than $5...

Back