Fifth Gear on Speed TV

SkunkWorks

just a FYI if anyone doesn't know.. or hasn't seen this show before its finally on Speed. Good ole Tiff isn't as funny as Jeremy Clarkson but he sure can drive :) On every monday form 9-10

adding to the number of good car shows on TV now... Barrett-Jackson Car Search, Cut Chop rebuild, Speed channel test drive and sports car revolution.. the rest are kinda goofy

Hey now!

The Good-

HotRod TV
Horsepower TV
American HotRod
Sports Car Revolution
My Clasic Car
Amerian Muscle Car
2 Guys Garage (okay at times)
Trucks!
Popular Hotrodding TV
BJ Car Search
Car and Driver
MotorTrend TV
Dream Car Garage

The Bad-

Super Tuner TV
Sport Compact TV?
NOPI TunerVision

As for Cut Chop rebuild, I've only seen a few and couldn't stands it! Way to many things going on at once. But mabie it was just the first few eps!

mn12bird said:
Hey now!

The Good-

HotRod TV
Horsepower TV
American HotRod
Sports Car Revolution
My Clasic Car
Amerian Muscle Car
2 Guys Garage (okay at times)
Trucks!
Popular Hotrodding TV
BJ Car Search
Car and Driver
MotorTrend TV
Dream Car Garage

The Bad-

Super Tuner TV
Sport Compact TV?
NOPI TunerVision

As for Cut Chop rebuild, I've only seen a few and couldn't stands it! Way to many things going on at once. But mabie it was just the first few eps!

Yeah was thinking about them when watching TV tonight.. I just mentioned the good ones on Speed TV but Hotrod, TV Horsepower, TV Trucks!, Popular Hotrodding, TV Car and Driver, MotorTrend TV, and cant forget the Motoring 2004! are all good.

I like all the shows mentioned earlier, however the best car show has got to be Top Gear on BBC. Where else can you watch as the worlds most exotic cars are put to the test followed almost always by some good ole' fashioned burnouts and doughnuts!

sabbySC said:
I like all the shows mentioned earlier, however the best car show has got to be Top Gear on BBC. Where else can you watch as the worlds most exotic cars are put to the test followed almost always by some good ole' fashioned burnouts and doughnuts!

that's the same thing Fifth gear is. But Jeremy is a bit more funny and rude ( that is good) He has no problem getting in a 360 Modena with he Paddle shift... and Flipping out because it pisses him off and he doesn't like it because he wont work properly its great.

That's one thing about the shows its like Car and Driver.. but with Lambos, TVR Speed 12's McLaren F1's worlds fastest and most rare cars... and they beat the hell out of them, lol and Tiff on fifth gear can drift the cars like none other.. I remember him running a 911 Turbo.. and getting the whole thing in the air about a foot of the ground over the crest of a hill LOL.

yup I remember that porsche as well. It was dark blue and it bottomed hard when he got air :)

Back