My seat broke

T-bird4vr

It is stuck in the fully reclined position. Has anyone had this happen? I am going to pull it tomorrow night but if someone knows what to look for let me know.

It is always something. :rolleyes:

T-bird4vr said:
It is stuck in the fully reclined position. Has anyone had this happen? I am going to pull it tomorrow night but if someone knows what to look for let me know.

It is always something. :rolleyes:

I had the same problem. What happened was a quarter fell down into the mechanisim that allows the recline. I fished it out and all was well. You can unbolt the seat top and take it into the garage to look over and clean out. There is only like 2 or 3 bolts that hold the top cushion to the seat on the outside and on the inside, near console, it's just a hook.

Jerry

same problem I have, I put a little cooler behind the seat, I haven't had time to take it apart, let me knowif you find out what happened.

I'm glad to hear you fixed it easy.

The sharing of information from people who own the same vehicle is priceless.

Jerry

haha, I did mine today, its been like that forever, it was a nickel, that makes a quarter, a dime and a nickel, anyone have a penny stuck in theirs?? this nickel is u-shaped from being in there so long...

mines, dont know what it was, but i pulled the lever and snapped forward real hard and then back real hard also, and bam. It works fine now. Dont know what it is down there. Im a man with very little patience. I like to take care of stuff just the way i like my sex, HARD AND FAST. :p

Shockwave said:
I'm glad to hear you fixed it easy.

The sharing of information from people who own the same vehicle is priceless.

Jerry

Jerry,
Knowing my car makes way over 217hp is priceless. :rolleyes:

I suspose I had that one coming.... I should delete this thread. I see the TBU link coming already.

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to make a joke. :D , just trying to be helpful. :)

I don't have the info in my sig to impress anybody, especially the fast guys in the club. Just giving out info so others can see the mods and what you might expect. I'm not embarrassed by the numbers as they are what they are.

Jerry

Back