Gary, what are you up to?!!

Slysc

Kunga, I noticed your selling off your engine and whipple charger.

What's the plan? :confused: Aren't you going to get a 1/4 mile time with that setup before you part it out?

Hmmmmm.....

I noticed that too! No telling what the hell Gary Kuhn is up to! He might have hooked up with that ILIKEJUGZ dude and designed a 9 second bird! :D

Seriously though, whatever is going on is sure to Scare the feathers off most birds. :(

Unless he's tacking on two more cylinders (or 4), there's not much "upgrading" that could be done.

Slysc said:
Kunga, I noticed your selling off your engine and whipple charger.

What's the plan? :confused: Aren't you going to get a 1/4 mile time with that setup before you part it out?

My car is faster and has more HP and Tq. than it ever did with old M90 and Nitrous. It would easily run 11.5ish with out juice and 10's with a little.

When/if I sell everything I will start looking for something new, probably 800hp range with blower and 1200-1500 with nitrous. I would like to get in the fastest street car classes someday.

Dan- The Whipple would look great on your car! ;)

kuhnga said:
My car is faster and has more HP and Tq. than it ever did with old M90 and Nitrous. It would easily run 11.5ish with out juice and 10's with a little.

Before you sell it off, you should make a 10 second run.

Yes, that whipple needs to be on my car. :D However, I'm not gonna be ready for it this year. I'll be lucky to get my FMIC on and tuned before October. I'll be getting the roll cage and paint over the winter Lord willing.

some food for you...

kuhnga said:
Yes, for sure. I will try the M5R2 and IRS at first and then upgrade from there.
I have been testing the irs setup for some time now.... As long as you "Preload" the drivetrain they seem to hold up to at least the 850 horse power range.. With your 5 speed I think that you might run into trouble long before those #'s. Good luck and if you need any info on the power that we have tried give me a hit........Rich

Let me step in here

"Ok I need to put in my 2 cents"

Gary good luck on your up-grade glad your keeping the red bird vey nice machine lots of work into it :) question on your roll bar did you go mild steel? Coy has 3140 in his light weight

You guys are retarted. lol

Gary is selling his rolling chassis if you look in the classifieds. He is not building anything new.

Gary is selling his rolling chassis if you look in the classifieds. He is not building anything new.[/QUOTE]

Well hope he has better luck than me selling his tbird :cool: nice car hope gets back what he's got into it I know how much it takes

Back