Tire size opinions/info needed!!

juggy

what is the widest and tallest tire that can fit onto the stock SC rims and fit inder the wheel wells without worring about rubbing?

Juggy

I know some people successfully run 255s but I only felt comfortable using 245s on the stock rims. I just got some Toyo Proxes T1-S tires in 245/55 16 and they look and fit great.

Hmm that link helped alot but maybe i need to clear up why i was asking....the 90sc i purchased came with 3:73 gears in it already which help it move quite nicely :) but since the car is my daily driver as well i wanted to find out what the tallest tire is so i can get alittle more mph out of her while on the highway. now i havent taken her to the track yet to see what numbers she puts up. but i have toyed around with her here and there <at the cost of a few ricers egos :)> and im afraid i might be running out of motor before a full 1/4 mile. not majorly running out but would feel better with a taller tire to lower the ratio just a hair. BTW thanks for the tip on that thread learned alot about stuff i wasnt even sure i needed to know but now im glad i did heh.

Thanks for the help!!!
Juggy

Back