Kimball's Ice Cream Cruise night in Westford, MA

89lxBird

Hey guys, its been a long time since i visited this site, i took a little sojourn, bought a big truck, but now its for sale and i think i want another bird, so i came back. I just thought i'd let everyone know about the cruise nights every thursday night from 6-9, live music, food, and excellant ice cream. Last year i only saw one MN12 bird there, a 5.0 5-speed, red with leather, it was beautiful, but this year they limited it to 1979 and older. There are tons of beautiful cars there if you are into american muscle. They seem to be stickin to their word and not letting any modern cars in, but a lot of people are thinking they may crack soon, who knows. Its an awesome show, a lot of greta people, great cars, i will probably have my 74 chevy truck their (for sale), so there are no MN12 birds, but older ones, but it is a good show for anyone interested. People do bring their stangs and whatnot and park them in the parking lot, but they arent allowed on the field. Exit 32 off 495, head towards the stoplights, take a right and follow it down past a large swampland and you will come to kimball's farm ice cream.

Hello
I went once last year
My car is getting a total resto on the body right now--I will be there
in a couple weeks
I have a red 90 SC
see ya there
Josh Brianas

is yours a 5-speed 5.0? I saw a red one last year there. I also saw a red one come into it this year, but turn and leave, looked like some paint was peeling on the rear bumper or something. Is that you?

Back