What the?

R

Red Thunder SC

What the?

OK, so figuring my car is a little weak on the bass, I checked it out. Sure enough, no stock sub! So, any suggestions for what I should do when I finally get some money? Anyone got a spare JBL for cheap. Miles, did you steal mine ;) I know you got two in there :lol:

Anywho, just wondering on prices stock and modded and whatnot,
Thanks.

Re: What the?

Bill has some audio equipment for sale at a good price!!

Hmm still be rather 'pensive but just something mild.. 10" sub powered by a 200W amp.. Taping into the stock system? may need a high level <shudder> input amp, but that shouldn't be a problem :) Also if you still have the stock 4 ch amp, and your car DID have the JBL system <should say on the door hanle `cups'> that 4ch amp should have out put (signal) for the sub which is aleady monoized, and no fading front to rear, left to right :)

yeah, i got 2 10's in my closet, used to have in my car till i upgraded, $50 for either one.

here is a link members.shaw.ca/bcheff/09.htm

don't pay attention to the prices on the site!

If u want I can bring them to PK tonight if u wanna ssee em

I've got 2 10" sub in the box(Pioneer IMPP) professionally built and got an amp to power the sub's.If you're interested,let me know.Later.

Sorry Bill.lol

damn you, damn you to hell lol :rollin:

Alright, thanks. I'll let you guys know in a while when I have some money to spare.

Also, Stef, for what it's worth: Ralph's Radio at
1st & Main downtown, currently has a demo parts
table with cheap stuff... Needs like this audio one
can be equivocated to Ceegee's visits by going
to a store like Ralph's for the same purpose...

Back