42lb Injectors

JUSROLLIN

Hey guys, it's been a couple years since I sold my 90 XR7, but I've stumbled upon a situation that has sent me back here. My buddy has a 2003 Focus, and I'm going to install a turbo set-up for him. I'm gonna run 42lb injectors, but have of course only been able to find them in sets of 8 (Bosch $299 on Ebay). I know a lot of guys on here upgrade to these injectors, needing only six, and wondered if you guys know of a place that will sell them in smaller sets. Or maybe two of you have a couple left from your set of 8 :D
Thanks for any help you guys can offer.
Brandon

I sold my XR7 in the spring of 2002, after losing the headgasket while being stationed 1100 miles from home, with no money to fix it. FLAFRED bought it if there is any old timers still around. My log-in was IMBIGPIMPINMYXR7
I have to say that the site looks great, and the advances that you guys have made in available modifications for these cars is astounding for such a relatively short period of time. Coy Miller was the only 300+ hp SC that I remember from back then. Keep up the good work. The totally worked SC is a great way to show the power of the blue oval.

Last edited:
JUSROLLIN said:
Hey guys, it's been a couple years since I sold my 90 XR7, but I've stumbled upon a situation that has sent me back here. My buddy has a 2003 Focus, and I'm going to install a turbo set-up for him. I'm gonna run 42lb injectors, but have of course only been able to find them in sets of 8 (Bosch $299 on Ebay). I know a lot of guys on here upgrade to these injectors, needing only six, and wondered if you guys know of a place that will sell them in smaller sets. Or maybe two of you have a couple left from your set of 8 :D
Thanks for any help you guys can offer.
Brandon

I sold my XR7 in the spring of 2002, after losing the headgasket while being stationed 1100 miles from home, with no money to fix it. FLAFRED bought it if there is any old timers still around. My log-in was IMBIGPIMPINMYXR7
I have to say that the site looks great, and the advances that you guys have made in available modifications for these cars is astounding for such a relatively short period of time. Coy Miller was the only 300+ hp SC that I remember from back then. Keep up the good work. The totally worked SC is a great way to show the power of the blue oval.

See the parts section. Thomas is selling 42# injectors

Back