Might want to trade SC for mustang

layinthesmack31

SC for sale or trade

Hey guys well i have a 90 sc that is in awesome shape and the mods are listed below that i am thinking about selling. Or trading for a late 80's to early 90's mustang with a 5.0. i would prefer a 5 speed but it isnt required. anyone interested please let me know i can get u all the pics u want. thanks

Matt

Last edited:
layinthesmack31 said:
Hey guys well i have a 90 sc that is in awesome shape and the mods are listed below that i am thinking about trading for a late 80's to early 90's mustang with a 5.0. i would prefer a 5 speed but it isnt required. anyone interested please let me know i can get u all the pics u want. thanks

Matt
send me pics (p2metal@nc.rr.com) and ill send you some of 1989 5.0 speed that i have for sale or trade

Hey whats up? ok i will get some togather for ya ASAP. it is raining here right now so i might not get a chance to get some good pics til sat or sunday so please be patient. thanks

Matt

Here are some more. as u can see the one noticable blemish on the car it is on the passenger side under the rear window. other than that the car is in great shape.

Matt

Last edited:
1983 Mustang vert

I have a 1983 Mustang convertible. It's a V-6 auto, great project car. I bought it to do a V-8 swap. Car is located in South Central Michigan Email me at jblaskie@net-link.net if you're interested.

Back