Ok gents, some HP speculation

lessonintorque

OK so Im STILL working on my mustang/sc and I was wondering what you boys think of my parts list so far, and what you think ill get hp wise, its all speculation at this point but as soon as its finished Justin N from superchips is tuning the stang ecu on the dyno so ill let you know who was closest.
SC engine w 2000k on it (new)
forged internals
arp head studs
ported n polished heads
fully gasket matched
ported intake manifold (no casting ridges at all)
rebuilt ported blower w/the smallest pulley I could buy (14-15 psi)
frontmount intercooler from mitsubishi evo
custom IC tubing a custom blower top w no bottleneck (doesnt go near exhaust!!)
griffin radiator
b&m ratchet shifter
75mm throttlebody n 90mm maf
cobra fuel pump
50lb injectors n adjustable regulator
msd 7btm ignition
10mm wires
kooks headers
mac performance true dual 3" with H pipe exhaust
deleted egr
2600 stall converter
8.8 rear w/3.73 gears
custom tuned ecu by superchips
and 17x315x35 nitto 555r extreme drags on the back to get me off the line
100shot good old juice (insurance)
well thats my list, I would love if some of you boys would wrap your brain around that and give me you opinion anything that you think I need to pick up before start-up? thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Need more info....for example, who did the head work and what are the paticulars or flow numbers. Who ported the blower, early or late model? I also don't see any mention of a new cam.

IMO, those three things have more to do with how much power you make than anything else your going to do to that motor, so it's hard to say what your results will be without more info.

David

1974 mazda rx-2, running 12.3 without the shot 11.6 with the shot
I used to have an RX3 many years ago, it had a header and a Holley 4bbl on it. It was a total hoot to drive, I have no idea how fast it was or wasn't but since it was a 12A motor I don't think it was all that quick. I also had a Rotory Powered pickup. I loved that truck!

Anyhow, I'm guessing 285rwhp. 3" dual exhaust??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back