ALL MEMBERS OF THE SCCONW - IMPORTANT!!!!

B

Brad

ALL MEMBERS OF THE SCCONW - IMPORTANT!!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce the Supercoupe Club of Western Canada!!!!! Because of recent events in the former club, the regions that most of the members of this club represent are British Columbia and Alberta. The response from the questionnaires that were sent out agreed with the idea for a name change. We are in the process of changing the website, mailing list, and everything else to the new name. Ideas and suggestions, as always will be welcome to help the new club continue along the same success that the old club was following.

I want to welcome all members to the SCCOWC!!!

Re: ALL MEMBERS OF THE SCCONW - IMPORTANT!!!!

as some may already I will be helping the busy webmaster's with the website, I have been making the new logo's and i am trying to get opinions, please check out that secific posts and let me know what needs to be edited. Thanks.

and Brad, what's with the `co founder' ??? who else `found' SCCoWC??? :) you founded SCCoNW.. just becuase of the name change....

Like owning/founder of a shop.. `Sc performance shop' and changing the name to `Mn12 Performance shop' you still the owner/founder of said `shop'.. unles you where a co founder of SCCoNW??? <shrug>

tee hee, oh'yah you were the `co founder' of NW.. AHH love it when pervious messages aren't alter when you change sigs, Pics, ect.. :)

Re: AUTOslaloming: Future Wave !!!

Hey, congrats all. Especially you, Brad, for keeping
uer cool in the midst of adversity...lol!
Keep up the good work, and let's not forget to do
a timely celeb in honour of this occassion!!!

And, hey Bill, get rolling and get rid of all the
preprinted old business cards...Lol!... Maybe put
one on each of the PK cars until they are all gone?
(!) Peace!

Brad, are you gonna release some more info from the recent survey?? Just wondering what type of responses you received ??
Thanx

Subzero
Ryan

Damn... now I am going to have to change up those letters on my window!!!

and just think. I'm going to have to make yet another new
BANNER!!! :rolleyes:

and just think....what is wrong with you people going to bed so early....i've decided that tonight and for the last couple nights....we owned edmonton!!! We've walked all over the city (twice now) and so basically we own edmonton!

You all have a lot to change and we down here dont even have a club! That Sucks

You two are more then part of the western Canucks ;)

and as said before...

Move up here!!! and be taxed to death like the rest of us :)

heh

brian and angie are honourary *sp* canadians..

same with alex :)

Hi, Brad. I wish you all the success possible with the new club. It's difficult for me to keep up with all of the different branches of SCCOA but it seemed that Canadians made up a large portion of SCCoNW. Are there just not very many SC's in the Oregon/Washington area? In a few years, I plan to move my family and me to Oregon. At least we like what we have seen so far. We have made some friends in Portland. Those Canadian SC'ers I have emailed have been very cordial and I appreciate that. I hope you have fun and success. Be well.

Back