So what's the deal with our web page....

S

SubzeroLX

So what's the deal with our web page....

why don't we have any pics on it??
I'm sure anything would be better than nothing...

Subzero
Ryan

Re: So what's the deal with our web page....

Yea its been like that for a while. Isnt anyone going to fix it? Makes our club look bad

Hey Dan..I liked your logo's that you made up...I think the best combo would be the middle one you did, with the bottom ones color scheme...that fading red...
that would be sweet
then at least we would have a logo to use???

Subzero
Ryan

webpage

everytime I goto the homepage it works just fine, that is why I haven't even fixed it!! Dan or Ryan will have to do because I am too busy with work right now and others to figure out what the heck it is doing now!!!!

Re: webpage

I need an ftp program, some image programs, an html program, some time, then I can work on it

Re: webpage

Ray its working fine because its reading the images from your hard drive, not the internet. It works for you and nobody else

Try right clicking on one of those images and go to properties and you'll see what I mean

And Ryan, sure I can make the logo, just gotta get past one more exam and I'll have more time

Peace

gah

im sure jeremy will have some time to help out once he gets home from all his travelling for work.

plus, brad still has to pay for the new domain name...

Re: gah

I downloaded jeremy's pics, then uploaded them to the ftp server and then everything is fine fore me

I will put back the old pics and see what happends

Re: gah

if absolute need be...i can hook you up with all the programs bouwmeester...but it'd involve either mailing a cd, or umm waiting till may.

Ok Ray I fixed main.htm for you. The pics are working now. Like I said, they were pointed to your hard drive and not the web site so only you could see them

I like the front page. Looks great. The new logo is awesome.

i like the new logo, that glare graphic is cool :)

Back