I don't get a break w/ my car!!! Got hit

metalman

If you guys saw my threads last week or so about my fuel pump electrical problem that was giving me a fit for about a week, I hit my cat. converter with a peice of concrete in the road, before that was a time trying to get my pumpkin between my exhaust pipe to get a 3:55 gear in-that couldn't be a nice in and out precedure...

and today I got freakin' rear ended by a '96 Blazer! I was stoped at a light and though the light was green, the traffic in front of me was completely congested and at a dead stop. The girl behind me, who coincedentally was nice enough to let me in front of her, slammed right into me when she saw the green light, but failed to see the stopped traffic. AHHHHH :mad:

She has towing hook in her front bumper so they pierced right through my rear bumper, pushing in my truck as well as the body that the trunk shuts against, destroying my bumper, tail lights, and buckling the rear driver side quarter panel above the fender, and popping the muffler hooks of off the bracket. I can't close my trunk now. Well I know my inertia switch works :)

Does anyone know the blue book value of a '90 SC automatic? I hope to God that my car isn't technically totaled. I pray!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to my doctor to get checked out- my neck and back and such. And then I'll see what the claims adjusters have to say :(

I was gonna get my car painted soon...I wasn't think of this, but this is one way to get it done, maybe I'll get the rest of it painted while it's gonna be in the shop already.

Well, thanks for reading.

Metalman

hmmmmmm........

Well,
I don't know whether or not to congratulate you, or if I should feel bad for you! :D :D :D

Good luck on the fresh new paint job! :cool:

i'll be first to say that i hope it's not totaled! keep your fingers crossed and dig up any reciepts you had for the car. I got $2800 for my totaled 94 4.6l LX (very nice car,loaded with every option, 118k miles). You may be able to get a better price for an SC in good condition.

good luck and glad to see your ok! thats the most important thing.

Two things. First my 1990 T-Bird base model got totaled out for 2400 bux because the rear quarter panel got dented and scratched and it is somethign like 18 hours of painting and priming. So if one of yours is damaged don't look forawrd to the car being ok. Another thing is the is only worth about 2400 bux according to kelly blue book. Tough luck man.

Back