Bunch Of Questions Please Help

Bleed_Ford_Blue

Is it possible to adapt the HUGE intercooler from a powerstroke to fit our application?? Also about intercooler fans, is there REALLY any gain from using these, and if so will a fan out of a sport bike work (99 yamaha r6), it seems to cover the largest part of the stock intercooler. Back to the powerstroke, if someone has the magnum powers ic could you tell me the surface area of it so I could compare it to the powerstroke ic. Im trying to find a cheap way to make my 95 5 spd burn a bit more bacon ( I got outran the other day in my 93 5 spd by an LT1 firebird, that really got my goat so I want the 95 to be faster) I know the exhaust is the place to start and Im trying to figure that out on a different thread (95 exhaust questions, I think that is what its called, it is about 4 or 5 threads below this one) and I would appreciate any info on that subject too. Also what does a raised top do for my sc, how does it make more horses. Can I use the MAF out of a Mark VIII (its 80 mm for christs sake, and I can get one for $20) Also, what is the difference in the long, mid, and shortie headers, what is the purpose of the three lengths. Finally I think it is superchip or power chip that is currently making a dual program chip for this car, is it worth the $400, or how would the money be beter spent.
Man, Ive got a pile of questions for all you SC smarties.

I believe it's too wide. But someone had it shortened and had it on ebay a few days ago.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7910044087&category=33741
cc_1_b.JPG

Back