It Was Nice Meeting all of you at Carlisle.....!

victor malvar

Hello Folks, I just wanted to thank all of the real nice folks We met At carlisle. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to write :eek: a small note to tell you that I really enjoyed the New Jersey Club members. :) Joe Braune is Agood friend and he was the one who talked me into going. I hope when I'm in NJ, I will have the chance to meet alot more of you. The Tent you guys had was what was happening, :cool: the BBQ and specially the nice folks we meet and later had dinner together. I will send some pictures of the Dinner it was a nice tight group. If I can be of help to anyone of you at anytime with parts and any accesories please let us know.I will treat anyone at this fantastic Club with all fainess and prices.
All the Best to All.
Victor and Diane
www.spinningwheels-sc.com
Spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net

Hey Victor! I'm really glad you made it up even though your trip was not the easiest! It was great meeting you, next time bring the wife! Don't forget to check out the NJTACC website at:

www.njtacc.com

PS- I am the "member of the month" on the njtacc!
:cool:

SC of the month! Cool....

Hi Joe It's was nice to hear you made the front cover...I thought you did a pretty good job...I'm back up and kicking. :D I have not forgot you and our secret deal on our new SC part. :cool: We should be able to start marketing it soon... Tell all the Guy's and gals to keep an eye on Spinningwheels... We are ready to start placing new and never seen on our store before. I will Keep the NJ club posted on our new things coming pass it on. Take good care and All our best to you and Wanda. ;)
Victor and Diane
www.Spinningwheels-sc.com
spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net

Back