Z24 owners talking smack

Brandon said:
What a bunch of idiots! Cavy's are junk....economical, disposable cars and nothing more.

hahahah true, but hey like the kid said, just ask "vin" it doesnt matter if u win by an inch or........ok im not gunna finish that lame *** phrase. :cool:

Even if they magically could win they still have to drive a small little econobox that is devoid of comfort and space. :p

Lol

In the short time before my car's 100-k mile breakdown, I didn't get to race any cav's. Hopefully, I'll be able to dyno my car once it's back together. I'll allow the idiots to gaze at the beauty. :D :cool:

If my car <EVER> comes back from the shop (it's only been 18 months or so), I'm looking forward to eating GTPs... well, and Mustangs, and 'Vettes, and uh... well... guess we'll see <g>

Last edited:
Ford has @!#$ transmissions....
I <3 My cAv!!

gaypride.gif

those guys are dumb chevy products suck my friend claims his beretta z26 will beat my sc...yes my car is a piece but it still hauls but why would i bother racing something that i would already be ahead of by 2 sec's 0-60
he says a gtz would rape me its a 180 hp 4 banger for christ sake does anyone else agree chevy and there ****** corsicas cav's and berettas blow ***

titanium89scguy said:
he says a gtz would rape me its a 180 hp 4 banger for christ sake does anyone else agree chevy and there ****** corsicas cav's and berettas blow ***

::raises hand::

All Z24's aren't slow...I tend to like the older cars(not the smaller/newer ones..the ecotecs are pretty decent engines in terms of taking on modifications..check out the ecotec based drag cars ;) ) since I've owned a 93 Z24 before.

Here's a pretty cool 1991 Z24...watch the vids... :D

http://www.turboz24.com/

You guys don't need to go over there and argue...let them think what they want. Trolling is annoying as hell and we dont like it here and im sure they dont like it there.

and since there over here reading....GTPs have 50hp more stock

the guys first story doesnt line up. as for all the kids saying they run mid 15's in there cav. well i laugh because thats all everyone at highschool had and i never saw one dip out of 16's :eek: :eek: . i/h/e still 16's. Z24's and non-z's. Theyre all garbage anyways. My buddy has a sunfire gt 5spd with a zex 50 shot i/h/e and he runs 16's!! His best run was a 15.9 and he went nuts the next day telling everyone. lol.

I also recall my friends 91 auto z24 cav getting spanked by my old crx si :rolleyes: and my crx wouldnt touch the sc.

oh well. poor kids.

Hey dont worry about those guys, Im on the job :)

I've been watching those tin can driving bastards, I'm the guy with the 1989 SC that keeps posting on that thread (Joshua morris, j mo, superchicken) I'm not going to let them get out of line :p

I'll just classify them with the Civic and Eclipse crowd, retarted!

Last edited:
i was just fixing to post my kill of a z24 cav but i saw this and decided to post it on here. raced 3 times. 1. dead stop, me ahead 1 car through first pulled in 2nd to about 3 cars then he let off. 2. 10 mph, i pulled through 1st and 2nd and he let off when i switched to third 2 cars in front. 3. 85 roll, started in third, he stayed a half car length behind until around 105 and i started pulling then he hit his speed limiter. after those he stoped saying his cav was so fast. my recomendations are race these cars from a stop, they have no torque.

lets see them talk some smack in tulsa.

I would like to see them talk some smack. I will stomp a mud hole in there arse and walk it dry. Blown96 bird the mighty vett killer here is my kill list.
for the ones that realy count

2 c 5 corvettes.
15 mustangs
10 camaro z28 and ss models.
1 300 hp DSM
1 lightning with 4 pound pulley
1 87 buick grand national
civic and other rice to many to count.

Back