O2 sensors........

Dahoopd

Hello,
Are there aftermarket O2 sensors like from autozone, or is it best to use Ford sensors.

My second question can some detail the parts needed to do the exhaust I am not concerned with brands. I know I need a good cat back system. But I am not clear as to what is needed after the manifolds.I know this is the same old question asked all of the time, but I have not seen a detailed list. I have an idea of downtubes, cats and resonator. Do these 3 parts run in conjunction to each other. I have seen Y pipes and other itmes. I am shopping around so not all parts will come from the same vendor. Thanks again for the help.

I also just sent the check for the membership.I am hoping to get some more info. This site is awesome. I find myself geeking on here most of my day. I try reading everything, but there is a plethora of info to be retained. Thanks again

I used Bosch sensors from Advance Auto on both my 95's & they're fine.
As for the exhaust, I downloaded & printed pictures of the system sold on www.supercoupeperformance.com & took them to the shop, & told the guy that that was what I wanted. Tell them that reducing back pressure is your primary concern, & a good pipe bender will know what to do. I used straight thru cats, & Magnaflow resonator & mufflers. Bigger pipes too, 2 1/2" - 3" - 2 1/2". My total cost was around $650, but I got a good discount on the parts.

Back