Big problem new to the BIRD

WinnipegSC

OK so my bird was running great.. but lately has developed a miss under boost and well im not tlaking a miss im tlaking it goes no where.. my 84HP tercel is faster.. now i did ALL teh HG checks and tehy are fine.. but my cats appear to be plugged up (noise and boost spikes).. i alos have somewhat old belts on her .. .. this problemn is severe when cold and not as bad once she warms up.. im thinking fowweld plugs adn worn mounts.... im wondering if the plugs didnt fre casueng a big miss pickeup by the knock sensor would the dis shut down a bank automaticly..

ontop of this my balancer is fine all nuts good. no arrow during crank.

1991 sc.. AUTO...

jstu tyo let everyone know it started as a devceoping miss at high RPM.. do u think t could be as simple as a couple bad plugs ..

when i say loss of power i mean it has NUTHING

Sounds like you already know the problem, cats are plugged. From my understanding that will cause a severe lack of power. Get that fixed first.

k thats what i figured but this is mad sever loss and within a week just checking to make sure that the loss of power could really be this bad
like UNDRIVABLE almost also my IAC is shot btut hat is JUST affecting the idle RIGHT?.

sorry about my terrible spellling.. i rush when i type on computer LOL.. ill try to be better on here then on like msn LOL.

Back