Bouwmeester...you still know that chick

• Thread starter Kick Ass Kolenc
  • Start date
K

Kick Ass Kolenc

Bouwmeester...you still know that chick

ya know...the one with the hair...and the eyes...and she had hands n stuff. The one that made the decals and what not for ya? With like a perfect picture out here in a plane white vinyl they're tellin me at least $80 bones. And well i just don't like that price much. But yeah...i'm coming down yonder your way, or i'm hoping too and i'm wondering if the chick friend of yours owns a shop or what her angle is on the situation? I'd be willing to pay $50 or something if that was how it had to go down, i'm just not too keen on payin $80 bones, and this guy pissed me off too. But yeah...whats her angle? Hook a brotha up yo! (and thats the end of the funny talk for now)

Re: Bouwmeester...you still know that chick

When you comin down? If I ain't swamped with crap again tomorrow at school, I will talk to her.

Her parents own the shop actually, I can't remember the name of it though. I will talk to her, u got the picture on file?

yeah it's umm on file. It's an ai document [adobe illustrator for you people that are not so smart (like myself)]

and umm i can email it to you probably...just want it in plain white vinyl, or whatever they make it outta...and umm just gotta check out one other pic before sayin forsure forsure, but it's gonna be one of hte two.

I'm scheduled to come down may 25thish.....so lots of time still and i'll be there for at least a week, before going to columbia to pick up coffey beans laced with cocaine.

may 25th? Thats teh day of the thunderbird show n shine, the day after grad for me, :)

You comin down in the car?

i am...but i won't be there till like 8 or 9 pm, as i gotta write a test (my final) at like 9 or 10 am or something...supposed to be over at 1130ish.

So assuming i don't fall asleep driving and crash, i shall be there in my car. Gotta get some stuff done. Polish n wax n stuff, clean it...get something built for my box (sub) and some sorta wall for my amp....n ummm the decal thingy and ummmm those were the main things, oh i also have to get drunk, best not leave that out. But yeah...

won't be there till later that night sadly.

This is all assuming work doesn't screw me over and all of a sudden change something on me.

Hrm, ok, well that is the nite after super grad/car show so I am gonna be super tired so either I will sleep for a couple days, or drink half a beer and be wasted, :)

Either way, I will prolly meet up with you the next day to give you the decal if I get it

On a side note, want some got boost stickers? They are like mine but with a different font.

If anyone here wants em just post a message and I will mail em out.

heh...ya doesn't have to be right away on the decal...no worry, and pass on the stickers....no stickers on my car...cept maybe (maybe) the alarm one the decal.

hey Ryan,
I wouldnt mind 2 of those decals if you are sending them out, just let me know how much you want for them

and if you still need my adress just shoot me an e-mail - t-birdsc@mybc.com

thanks!

Well it just so happens I don't have your addie so I will send u an email in a bit.

These stickers are the only 2 I got so I guess you called them first, hehe. I borrowed the digital camera tonite so I will snap a pic of them and post it here in a few hours.

Here is what they look like Brad

got%20boost.jpg

Back