Injector advice needed

BlkSCnKS

I have a '95 5 spd and the dealership just informed me that my bog at low rpms are due to bad injectors. So, I was thinking now might be a good time to upgrade to 42 lb injectors. I also have a Pro-M MAF setup for 42 lb injectors that I bought a couple years ago so I have everything I need. Will there be any harm in stepping up to the 42 lb injectors at this point? All I have done right now is complete exhaust from the manifolds back and a '91 supercharger pulley, which will probably get replaced with a 5%. Where is a good place to get the injectors? Thanks, Brandon

Did you aks them what a "bad" injector was? I have only seen a few that were actually bad. The ones I have seen that were bad, the coil was open or shorted other than that they will usually clean up without much drama. Try NAPA for the fuel injector flush kit if they are dirty or send them to a shop and have them cleaned. I also do some cleaning in my injector test stand for $7 per injector.

Jeff

Only injector problems I have ever had..

Broken pintle caps .You know all that compression .. Check your fuel pressure do you have a guage..

Back