someone help me out please...

darkstar_one

ok, heres the dillie o,

from what i posted before and the clunk, clunk noise i feel when i drive, i have always blamed the transmission mounts, but they are shot too, so i need the part numbers for the following and how many required, thank u very much, either from AUTOZONE, MOOG, KRAGEN.. NAPA... which ever one... thanx

SWAY BAR END LINKS - PART NUMBER???
END LINK BOOTS PART NUMBER???

Also what size are the screws for the K member, gonna see if that needs a good tight down...

Hey

darkstar_one said:
ok, heres the dillie o,

From, what I posted before and the clunk, clunk noise i feel when i drive, i have always blamed the transmission mounts.

A does this clunk clunk noize do it from the get go a fresh cool start ? Or does it start to clunk clunk after the engine and trans has been brought up to temp? You might be wiser to buy a new Trans or do a rebuild ... Might just need some adjustment or cleaned up . Does it do it right when you step on the gas in 1st gear? Does it sound like your trac lok rear end is grabbing but your 1st gear is slipping?

no, noticed i said i blamed the transmission mount, well anyways, the transmission is fully rebuilt, its the front suspension, its not the rear end either, its my bushings, i need the part numbers, i did the rock side to side test and its the end links, i just need the numbers.... thanx. someone?

oh, i left this out, it only does the clunk clunk noise at any lil hic cup in the road, its a real bitch...

go to www.rockauto.com and look your vehicle model, make and year up in their catalog and find the numbers. They have good prices on them as well.

It's easier to just purchase the full control arms. Then you get new ball joints as well and don't have to try to press out the old bushings and press in the new ones.

About $200 for upper and lower control arms with bushings and ball joints. About $30 for each end link for the sway bar.

If you want to just do bushings you can check with www.mn12performance.com or www.supercoupeperformance.com and order their poly bushing kits.

Yo!

my god mickeyd, thank u so much... nice LX bird... wish mine looked that sweet... but mines is still underconstruction... gonna make it the fastest bird in LOS ANGELES... muahhahahah... hopefully

Back