Funny SC day

D

Dan

Funny SC day

I was driving back from school and there was this mustang behind me on the highway. Later he went in the lane beside me and he and his friend (passenger) gave me the THUMBS DOWN with smiles on thier faces! Do alot of mustang owners hate SC's? He looked like he had a 90-93 black mustang with some mods

When I was going back to school this guy in a honda civic thought he was the @#%$ and pulled up beside me in the other lane on the highway and started egging me on to race. Usually I dont like racing but I had to show him whos boss, I stepped on the acceleration and smoked him. I saw in my rear view that he tried to catch up but he couldnt. Hehe

Re: Funny SC day

man people never wanna race me...what the hay...am i not cool enough to race?

Re: Funny SC day

Jealousy on the mustang one :)

And imports? If it ain't packing a turbo, Nitrous, or a s/c.. they aren't worth my time :) I usually `play' with them on the freeway if i'm bored, or they are driving as if they got a hot and fast car :)

but i don't do no Stop light grand prix's.. with a dead tranny.. it doesn't work (and seriously, my car pulls harder in 3rd the 2nd specially if the evs are about 3500

Back