SC running extremely rough

SuperCoupe

Last week my SC started sputtering whenever it went into boost. This morning it's running even worse. Almost puttering....kind of like it's running on 3 cylanders. I checked the air filter, and it seems ok (It's a MAC system). I was thinking that maybe the high flow cats might be clogged, maybe a bad TPS?? Anyone have any ideas? It's a 90 5 speed with a high flow exhaust. I'm not getting a check engine light, and unfortunately I don't have a code reader.

need more info!

I need more info to help ya!! Did you check for vac leaks? Also make sure you check your plug wires, make sure one didn't fall off.

Jake said:
I need more info to help ya!! Did you check for vac leaks? Also make sure you check your plug wires, make sure one didn't fall off.
I took it to a garage, and they told me that the center cylinder on the passenger side is not firing, but it's getting spark. Can't be good.

SuperCoupe said:
I took it to a garage, and they told me that the center cylinder on the passenger side is not firing, but it's getting spark. Can't be good.
Try a compression check on the CYl. not firing Prob burnt a Valve or timming was out and fried a piston,,,good luck
Vetteman

Back