wtb sc rims in iowa

supercharged95 said:
does anybody have a set of some stock wheels they want to get rid of?!! ( i only need 2)

Member Mike Smith might have a set off of his "totaled" 90 for sale. Not sure though. Email me or Call me Saturday and I'll give you his number.

Are you just needing them for drag rims? I have a pair of 16" rims from a Mark VIII. I'm going to try and make it to the Club Clash in October, and could bring them along, or I could ship them.

Thomas

Thomas A said:
Are you just needing them for drag rims? I have a pair of 16" rims from a Mark VIII. I'm going to try and make it to the Club Clash in October, and could bring them along, or I could ship them.

Thomas

yep thomas i just need a set for racing. the only thing is, as soon as somebody hears that i need rims the price jumps so.... let me know how much you'd get rid of them for :)

Thomas A said:
I usually sell them for $25 each. These are pretty tore up though, so I'd go $20 each.

Thomas
ahhh... YES, that works for me
I dont suppose you'd have a spare laying around too? that would make my ghetto setup complete:)

A spare as in an emergency spare, or as in an extra Mark VIII wheel. I have both :D

Did you need these before club clash? If so, e-mail me your address and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Thomas

a spare as in an emergency spare. so i can have some "skinnies" up front and the radials/slicks out back(not that my car really needs it) but i figure one of these days my car will make enough power to require the use of slicks :eek:

"the radials/slicks out back(not that my car really needs it)"

Why don't you just get 4 and run the spares all around? It just might help your et. :)

Ouch! I can't believe I actually posted this. :-(

Michael

Stock SC ones would be 15" Mark VIII's and Thunderbird Sport's came with 16" to clear the larger brakes. Have you done any big brakes or anything to the car? I have plenty of 15"'s laying around. $10 for spares.

Thomas

I was actually thinking about the same thing, but decided I didn't want to mess with it. 16's will be more difficult to find, but would work fine. I'd get Mark VIII spares as they are aluminum and wiegh about half of what the steel ones do. I have one Mark spare with a blown tire that I'd let go for $30.

Thomas

Back