SCT Racer Package tuning software

I do and it is hands down the best thing out there. It has parameters that other software only wishes it could control. Not to mention you have excellent tech support and a great network of dealerships (ie. tuners) if you need help. The SCT chips are a cheaper alternative with the same capabilites (except you can't program them yourself).

What does Gary Kuhn say? "It's only money!" lol

XR7 Dave said:
I do and it is hands down the best thing out there. It has parameters that other software only wishes it could control. Not to mention you have excellent tech support and a great network of dealerships (ie. tuners) if you need help. The SCT chips are a cheaper alternative with the same capabilites (except you can't program them yourself).

{edit} I guess to answer your question better, it supports all processors, it controls many more functions. For example, on the early processor it controls both fan speeds, enables you to increase the MAF function voltage all the way to 5.00v, enables you to bypass adaptive strategy, enables you to perform math calculations on any parameter (no more typing tables into excel spreadsheets and retyping into the EEC Tuner file)... and so on. No reliability issues, and tuning tips and instructions to go with each function.

Ya, it's better. :)

XR7 Dave said:
{edit} I guess to answer your question better, it supports all processors, it controls many more functions. For example, on the early processor it controls both fan speeds, enables you to increase the MAF function voltage all the way to 5.00v, enables you to bypass adaptive strategy, enables you to perform math calculations on any parameter (no more typing tables into excel spreadsheets and retyping into the EEC Tuner file)... and so on. No reliability issues, and tuning tips and instructions to go with each function.

Ya, it's better. :)

I'm sure its better but really expensive

XR7 Dave said:

Glad to see you've stepped up to the plate :D

supercatxr7 said:
Does anyone have the SCT Racer package? What do you think, what do you like about it?

I used the EEC-tuner for years on both of my cars, and now the SCT package. Worth every penny in my book. You can search for other posts I've made about it.

Back