PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to an 04' Albany Meet?

Deep6
08-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Just curious, I haven't seen anything. It was usually held in August. I was getting itchy since I missed out on Carlisle 04.

TBone95
08-31-2004, 09:24 AM
I dunno what happened to Albany this year, I guess just nobody got around to planning it. It's too bad, this was the first year I didn't have other plans and probably could have made it, er well except the fact that my car has been in pieces.

There is a plan for a meet near Rochester on Oct 1st:
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44078

It's mostly a track event, but I'm sure we'll be doing other things too if you're not interested in running. Track times should be interesting, I'm looking to improve to the lower 14s, Larry is already at low 14s, Shawn should hit high 14s, and Justin's car is probably capable of 12s. I dunno how many SC's will be there other than mine, we may get some guys from Canada coming down.

-Travis

Deep6
08-31-2004, 11:51 AM
That might be nice to make it out for. I remember some of the guys went up to Lebanon valley dragway in NY, it's only an hour or so from where I live. But since I'm in Albany, geneseo is about 4-5 hours away. I haven't been that way in years, but it might be nice to do the beginning of the fall season...

I'll have to see what the wifus thinks. Also, it might be prime time to sample some of my Oktoberfest....

Keep me posted. My car isn't in the greatest of shape either. It's just that I don't have time anymore to babysit it. So more or less, it get's driven once a week.