Well, what should I do next experts?

SC90_Pete

Well as it says it in my sig, I have the SCP downtubes and catback along with the 5% aluminum pulley and CAI. I need more bang and I was thinking about a chip from apten performance and a shiftkit. Any experience with apten chips? Will I notice a difference with the new chip? Thanks in advance - Pete.

SC90_Pete said:
Well as it says it in my sig, I have the SCP downtubes and catback along with the 5% aluminum pulley and CAI. I need more bang and I was thinking about a chip from apten performance and a shiftkit. Any experience with apten chips? Will I notice a difference with the new chip? Thanks in advance - Pete.

Bigger MAF, double intercooler, chip. If you plan on drag racing, get a Lentech valvebody.

If I get a bigger maf do I need to upgrade my 90's throttlebody or will it be plenty with my stock heads?

SC90_Pete said:
If I get a bigger maf do I need to upgrade my 90's throttlebody or will it be plenty with my stock heads?

It wouldn't hurt to upgrade your TB but I would get a double intercooler first. The stock one isn't efficient enough. I would definitely start thinking about some ported heads. With your opened exhaust the heads are holding you back the most.

Ported heads are going to have to wait until my head gaskets blow, so until then I need to concentrate on other things. I'm thinking about a double intercooler w/fan, raised top, and a bigger MAF but what size, there are so many different sizes? Also how soon should I upgrade my fuel pump? Will a MAF from a 93 SC be sufficient? My goal is around 210-220rwhp and I think that is being realistic on my budget. Any other suggestions to reach my goal?

P.S. I checked the thread mentions above and it pretty much said the same thing, maf and double intercooler.

Back