TRADE MY 90 Cougar for an SC

90_CougarLS

I want to trade my 1990 Cougar LS. It is white with burgandy interior. It has 69xxx miles. I've only put a little over 7000 miles on the car since I bought it. An old lady owned it until I got it in October 2003. The Engine is very strong and trans is also. It has a fresh paint job. It comes with a pioneer 200 watt cd player and 4 brand new Infinity Reference 6x8 speakers. The car just had an oil change with mobil 1 oil and mobil 1 filter. Also just had all new plugs and wires put on.

Please reply if you are interested.

Last edited:
90_CougarLS said:
I want to trade my 1990 Cougar LS. It is white with burgandy interior. It has 69xxx miles. I've only put a little over 7000 miles on the car since I bought it. An old lady owned it until I got it in October 2003. The Engine is very strong and trans is also. It has a fresh paint job. It comes with a pioneer 200 watt cd player and 4 brand new Infinity Reference 6x8 speakers. The car just had an oil change with mobil 1 oil and mobil 1 filter. Also just had all new plugs and wires put on.

Please reply if you are interested.
I have an Sc I will trade you can reach me at 850 532 9553 leave message for Allison

Back