is that a" school bell "ringing that I hear??

pro street rich

So last night I am on my way home and I come up on this late model "F" body "SS" conv. with the personalize plate of "ID WIN". Well this makes me look at it a bit closer and I see one of those Auto Meter tach's with the shift light hanging on it. There is also some other goodies that I can't make out so well.
Anyways, we are going along and he gives me the once over as well and keeps going. We are moving in and out of other cars and are coming up on a spot where the road drops down to two lanes. I was ahead of him at this point and so he drops behind me. Then he gets right up on the rear end of my car and stays there. Well I am going to turn in a bit onto another four lane road, so I don't care. When I hit the turn single, so does he.
Now the fun begins, I drop it down to second and make the corner and he blasted up along side of me. There is that look of "lets go" and he bags it. Well I am well into my own power range and so I show him what this is all about.. He starts to fall behind after we both see the upper part of the speedo, and so I let up on him.
When we get to the next light I put down my window and tell him that he has to get a new plate. This makes him so mad that he blasted thru the red light with both tires smoking and I just smiled to myself.... Now I will have to go looking for him to give him his second scool leason,that one comes with "homework" ........Rich

which car???

Brandon said:
Rich, which one of your cars were you in?
That is the best part. I was in my 95 5 speed. That is why I wanted to get him from a roll so that I didn't have to worry about wheel hop.... Now when I go looking for him I will be taking one of my built 35th's and really give him a schooling.. He won't be able to tell, unless he is up on birds. He will see it is the same guy in that black bird and not think anymore about it....This could be some fun. Will keep you up on the hunt........Rich

That's too funny... And with a plate like that, you almost have to look to see what he's got. Then you want to play with him to see what he's got.

-Andy "Melon"

pro street rich said:
That is the best part. I was in my 95 5 speed. That is why I wanted to get him from a roll so that I didn't have to worry about wheel hop.... Now when I go looking for him I will be taking one of my built 35th's and really give him a schooling.. He won't be able to tell, unless he is up on birds. He will see it is the same guy in that black bird and not think anymore about it....This could be some fun. Will keep you up on the hunt........Rich

Rich, out of curiousity how many cars do you have? A '95 5-speed, a few big block cars, and an 11 sec SC.....geesshhh. Nice kill by the way...I hope you find him again in one of your "big" cars.

Brandon said:
Rich, out of curiousity how many cars do you have? A '95 5-speed, a few big block cars, and an 11 sec SC.....geesshhh. Nice kill by the way...I hope you find him again in one of your "big" cars.
Brandon, I got a few cars around here, there are 4-35th's, one white 90, black 93, black 95, and a 90 red xr7, but that one is being parted....Now don't tell my wife, but there is a 94 that is calling my name, but it is not black so I am not sure if it wants to come home with me....Rich P.S. the hard part is tring to keep all the door codes right for each one....I know,but I have not made them all the same yet.......

pro street rich said:
Brandon, I got a few cars around here, there are 4-35th's, one white 90, black 93, black 95, and a 90 red xr7, but that one is being parted....Now don't tell my wife, but there is a 94 that is calling my name, but it is not black so I am not sure if it wants to come home with me....Rich P.S. the hard part is tring to keep all the door codes right for each one....I know,but I have not made them all the same yet.......

Wow, heck of a fleet you got there. I wanna know more about this 11 sec SC you got hiding. hehe

Lol Rich!!

Excellent kill man! What mods do you have on the car you raced him with and what kind of timeslips is that car capable of? :confused:

Aside from all the SCs...I hear that Rich has a very nice collection of Muscle cars and it takes a couple barns to store them all.

David

telling secrets

David Neibert said:
Aside from all the SCs...I hear that Rich has a very nice collection of Muscle cars and it takes a couple barns to store them all.

David
Ok Dave, now everyone will want a run down of the toy shop....LOL...
Now then someone asked what this car will run? Well I have no clue,first of all I have not had it long enought to get it to the track. If that's not enought, the last time I did go to the track,I was told not to come back till I had a roll cage in WHATEVER I was driving... That's because they got on my case more than once for no cage and going too fast. I tried to tell them that it was different cars but they were not buying that someone would have more than one black S.C. ..
Well there have been a bunch of goodies moved from the one bird that just trashed the trans and put on this one. So this one should be down to the bottom of what all you can bolt on class. Lets just say that with a 5 speed it really needs slicks to hook up from the stop. That is why I did the roll...Rich

Back