Nationwide Insurance

Hock

Has/Does anyone here deal with Nationwide Ins? If so, how are they? I've been having a problem with my current company and there rates. Just raise them when ever they want. On top of that a 2004 base model Alero with 4cyl cost more than a 96 Mustang GT with the same coverage. So I'm a little PO'd with my current ins provider.

Hmmmmmm.......

Well,
Nationwide has been on my side too! I am a pleased customer for 4 years. I tried to lower my insurance by switching to GIECO, but they could not beat what I had with Nationwide. ;)

I've had Nationwide homeowners for 10 years. If you're eligible you may want to look at USAA, Nationwide has told me a couple of times they can't beat what I have with them on an auto policy.

doodaa said:
If you're eligible you may want to look at USAA, Nationwide has told me a couple of times they can't beat what I have with them on an auto policy.

This is true I have USAA and no one has come even close to what i'm paying now. You have to be a veteran or you have to be related to someone that already has a plan. I got in because of my Dad is a vet .

i have nationwide. been with them with the auto for 20yrs and for house ins for 6 yrs. never had a problem and anytime i ever had to file a claim it was always taken care of quickly.

I'm currently with USAA, I'm in the Marine Corps (Ooh Rah!!!!!). The reason I'm looking at changing is that they have raised my rates every year by about $200-$300. I am justtired of having to pay that much. And I think that its a little ridiculas that a 4 door family car with a 4cyl cost more than a sports car with a V8 just because its a new car. I just can't except that. So thats why I am looking for a new ins. carrier and asked about Nationwide. But thanks for the replies, guess I'm stuck with stupid rates for another year.

Back