Black LX in Guilford!!

90LXdoughboy

Black LX in Guilford!!

Met a guy today in the prking lot at Guilford Mall today with a black LX. Was in pretty good shape, plus he has hydraulics, which really looked sweet. He is going to email me and maybe come see us at PK this friday night.

Re: Black LX in Guilford!!

PK friday? another i'm gonna miss? PUTA! :)

Well i really should be thinking of doing my `home work' :)

Peace,
Kev

get that damn car back on the road Kev, we're all waitin for ya!

Ahh kevin is just being a slacker again. He will come he just won't say he will.

Heh.. yep as always i'm the one at the `back of the pack' :)

And my car is somewhat on the road.. Just question the whole idea of taking it on long trips.. i may ask my bossif i can borow the shops A/f guage and monitor the O2 sensors (as if you can reall do that on a Domestic FI car :) )

your choice.

And you say it gets rough in gear, have you ever thought of it being the tranny, is there not a sensor in there, also i know if the torque converter is a little shoty it can stall your engine. It is only a small idea, i am trying to help not throw out wild guesses.

well the tranny is fudge, i won't lie about that... But <shrug> it may be a the problem, but i think i said it soemwhere, there is still a slight `lump' even out of gear..

Re: Black LX in Guilford!! White Swan in Vancouver!!

Kev, did u ever change that tranny oil, as we long
ago discussed??? (If u didn't, your going to get
my steam steamed!...lol!)

Re: Black LX in Guilford!! White Swan in Vancouver!!

wow by then virgil your steam should be very clean if your steam cleaning. :lol: :rollin:

Back